AEC IST4 serie from 10 to 20 kVA
UPS Online Double Conversion Three-Single Phase
The new series of Uninterruptible Power Supply IST4 are composed by a huge range of On-Line Double Conversion models, completely digital controlled, suitable to protect different kind of loads, from servers to computers networks, from medical instruments to security and surveillance systems.
The main features of the IST3-IST3J-IST4 UPS are the input power factor >0.98, the input harmonic distortion <10% and the auto-sensing function both in voltage and frequency.
Through the LCD display menu, it is possible for the user to set and customise many parameters and function of the UPS, matching any possible customer need.
Thanks to the availability of additional battery chargers, the backup time of the IST4 UPS may be extended up to 4 hours.
The models can be connected in active and redundant parallel configuration, without any additional hardware or modification.
It is possible to interface the UPS to protected computer, through a software and its own serial/USB cable (standard) or to intra-internet networks through a SNMP agent (optional).
The available models are : 10 – 15 – 20 kVA Three-Single phase.
- True on-line double conversion technology for ultimate power protection
- Low thd compliant (full load <7%)
- Snmp/http option for remote management and integration into nms
- Smart rs232 and volt-free contacts as standard
- External battery packs available for extended run times
- Optional specialised ups management software
- Failsafe internal bypass switch with manual control
- Advanced microprocessor control and igbt inverter
- High energy efficiency and low waste heat dissipation
- Active battery management for fault prediction
This post is also available in: Italian