AEC IST5AU serie from 40 to 600 kVA
UPS Online Double Convertion Three Phases
The new series of Uninterruptible Power Supply IST5AU provide optimal solutions for the power protection of any kind of three phases load, adopting technical technologies guaranteeing total reliability of the system and a very competitive price.
The new IST5AU UPS is manufactured in a robust cabinet, suitable for all environments, both civil and industrial.
The new IST5AU adopt the latest 3 Level Conversion technology, capable to ensure best heat dissipation, higher efficiency, lower heat dissipated in the room; AEC is one of the first manufacturer to adopt it ! Save lots of money in cooling systems to cool the UPS and datacenter rooms.
The top advanced digital DSP control of all working sections of the UPS guarantee an extremely high reliability in particular stressed situations, such as highly fluctuating mains, distorting, dynamic and unbalanced loads, multiple daily black-outs.
Input Sinusoidal with low input THD and power factor 1 make the UPS IST5AU the perfect solution for a zero/low electrical impact to the mains. A very friendly user menu on the LCD display allows the user by himself to customise, control and check many UPS electrical parameters and different operational functions.
The IST5AU UPS can be connected in parallel up to 6 units of same capacity, in active power, redundant or hot-standby configurations.
It is possible to connect the UPS to a Computer through software with proper serial/USB cable (standard) or to intra-internet networks through an SNMP agent (optional); are also available communication outputs RS-485, free contact relays and outputs with industrial protocols such as Modbus.
The available models are : from 40 up to 600 kVA transformerless.
- Digital Transformer last generation
- IGBT double conversion online
- Input power factor 1
- In parallel up to 6 units
- High performance and reliability, designed for the best protection equipment
- Advanced microprocessor with tecnologic control to improve the performance of the UPS
- Self-protection and self-diagnostic electronics
- Best efficiency in the market
- Protection against lighting and HF interference
- EMI / RFI
- Technology PFC low harmonic input
- Modular design of the subsystem, for easy maintenance
- Smart battery management, with the extension of its the duration
- Large display LCD
- Excellent value for money
This post is also available in: Italian