Applicable to the following website: www.aecups.com
- Data controller: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Website and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller's name or "Data Controller," as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller's property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- Services: "Services" means any services that we make available for sale on the Website.
- Goods: "Goods" means any goods that we make available for sale on the Website.
- Personal data: "Personal DATA" means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Website which is capable of identifying you in any manner.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows:
AEC International srl s.r.l.
Via Nerviano 55, 20020, Lainate (MI), Italy
The list of the Data Operator(s), if present, can be retrieved at our headquarters.
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Via Nerviano 55, 20020, Lainate (MI), Italy
Modification and revisions
The personal data we receive from you
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the Website you may still be subject to certain passive data collection ("Passive Data Collection"). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- All users: The Passive Data Collection which applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
- Content interaction: Our Website may allow you to comment on the content that we provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, we may collect some Personal Data from you at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
- Other information: In addition to collecting the Personal Data as already described herein, we may also collect the following Personal Data:
- Job information;
How personal data is stored
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our Website.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving your personal user experience;
- Providing customer service to you.
Disclosure of personal data
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations;
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies;
- As may be necessary for the operation of our Website;
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users;
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules.
Modifying, deleting, and accessing your information
Acceptance of risk
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to have access to your Personal Data;
- The right to update and/or correct your Personal Data;
- The right to portability of your Personal Data;
- The right to oppose or limit the processing and delete your Personal Data;
- The right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data;
- The right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law.